Azizi Architects, Inc. provides the following advisory to full-service historical preservation consultant services:
- Design, planning, and specification, for the restoration and rehabilitation of the historic properties, in conformance to the Secretary of the Interiors Standards for Rehabilitation and Guidelines for Rehabilitating Historic Buildings, in order to avoid and/or minimize the adverse effects on historic properties.
- Complete Section 106-review process of the National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA), pursuant to the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation (ACHP) regulations (36 CFR Part 800), for historic properties. Provide the necessary consultations and coordination with State/Federal agencies, ACHP, State Historic Preservation Officer (SHPO) and other interested parties and agencies.
- Evaluate and/or re-evaluate historic properties for National Register eligibility.
- Integrate the requirements of the Federal historic preservation laws and the State Historic Building Code within the provisions of public assistance grant programs for maximum funding.
- Prepare Historic American Building Survey/Historic American Engineering Record (HABS/HAER) documentation, Building Survey and Historic Structure Report for historic buildings.